Customers using the Syniverse 2-Way Chat Service can create Property Managers as a user of their tenant that has more advanced capabilities than an agent. A Property manager is an authority over a particular property. Below is a list of activities a property manager can perform
- Can do everything an agent can do
- Create New Agents (User Logins)
- Assign Agents to a property
- The can delete, view messages across the Property
Create a Property Manager
You have to be a Global Manager to create a Property Manager.
- Login to your tenant with your Global Admin credentials
- Navigate to the Administration tab
- Select the sub-tab "Property managers"
- Fill in the form below with the necessary details. A property manager can only be assigned to one property
- Click Save
If you need to change an Agent to a Property Manager, you will need delete the Agent and re-create as a Property Manager.