CPaaS - Voice & Messaging Service Offering
The Voice and Messaging offers a set of high functioning REST-based APIs which allows users to consume a wide range of feature-rich multi-channel messaging & voice calling services suitable to small & large businesses, Individual Developers and Enterprise Developer customers. Our simple and easy to use set of APIs allows developers to add Voice & Messaging calling functionalities that support a wide range of use cases to their application in no time. The API service supports personalizing messages, sending and receiving messages over multiple channels recognizing and tracking threads of conversation, and conversion events, and providing a higher level of analytical information regarding messaging events. The Syniverse Voice & Messaging APIs are granular but suitable for reuse within solutions that perform higher level functionality.
- Register a Phone number and Display name for your WhatsApp Business API Account
- Requesting WhatsApp Business API Template
- How to apply for a WhatsApp Official Business Account
- How to create a Syniverse WhatsApp Business API Sender ID
- Create a Facebook Business Manager Account
- WhatsApp Business API Message Limits See all 8 articles
- ★ I am on a SDC trial account but I cannot buy a sender address
- How to use attachments with omni-channel messaging API.
- Communication Gateway IP Addresses and Event Manager Source IPs
- How many characters can I add as a value for the external_ID attribute?
- What are the attachment types supported by Facebook messenger?
- What is the max attachment size for a Facebook Messenger message? See all 35 articles
- ★ How to paginate through a long list of records returned by a Messaging API ?
- ★ Supported SMS Message & language Characters and Encoding
- ★ US and Canada Carrier Pass-thru fees
- ★ Send Group Messaging using SCG API
- ★ Syniverse Consent Management User guide
- Using the Test Message Flag on SCG API messages See all 51 articles